Wednesday, November 28, 2012
26 High quality Crystal Rhinestone Pins
26 High quality Crystal Rhinestone Buttons
25 Silk Roses, in the color of your choice.
-We adore the silver roses for extra bling.-
18 gauge wire for the buttons and you can save your self hundreds of dollars
D.Y.I. Instructions Included
To order pins separately
please visit www.remarkablerhinestone.com
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
And Don't Forget The Napkin Rings!
They Make The Perfect Hostess Gift.
Monday, November 19, 2012
This year, more than ever, I’ve worked with some very romantic brides. Several of them requested that I incorporate unique and creative keepsakes into their wedding decor — keepsakes they can take home at the end of their reception and display for years to come.
It’s been a welcome challenge, and I love knowing that the ideas I created will be treasured in my clients’ homes for a long, long time.
Here are ten of the ideas I discussed with my brides:
1. Bride’s Bridal Bouquet. You can freeze your bouquet or hang it upside down in a dark closet to make dried flowers.
2. Wedding Reception Linens. Keep one of the tablecloths from your reception and use it on your anniversary.
3. Monogrammed Napkins. This can be expensive, but what a wonderful way to remember your wedding day!
4. Napkin Rings. This is a nice idea if you want a subtle reminder of your wedding; you and your husband will know where they’re from, but your dinner guests may not.
5. Candles. These can be either votive candles in glass containers or candle holders. Every time you use them, you’ll think of the day you were married.
6. Tall Centerpiece Containers. I’m known for my tall and dramatic centerpieces and containers. I’ve given them away to many of my brides and grooms after their wedding.
7. Wedding Invitation. I love when I visit someone’s home and discover a framed copy of their wedding invitation hanging on the wall.
8. Chuppah. I once had a couple ask me to create a silk version of their chuppah, so they could hang it above their bed. I thought that was such a great idea, and it came out beautifully.
9. Silk Floral Chandelier. I created these for a couple’s wedding reception. We hung them all over the ballroom. Afterward, the couple kept a few of them to display around their home.
10. A Special Scent. I created a unique scent for one of my weddings and then gave it to the couple. It became the signature scent of their home. I really love this idea, especially because it isn’t nearly as expensive as you might think.
Dear Readers, do you have any other wedding keepsake ideas? If so, please share them in the comments!
Call us for whole sale pricing 212 810 4050 email@example.com
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
We will refund you with your first order of 50 napkin rings or more!
So go grab some Holiday BLING for your showroom!
I met Swany Vazquez Of Sweet Atelier today.
And her Cookies Are Binging Fantastic!
I think our Victorian Diamond napkin rings
http://remarkablerhinestone.com/Napkin-Rings/65638-victorian-diamond-napkin-ring would be the Perfect match for this collection. . Don't you?
Friday, November 2, 2012
We will reschedule early next year.
Many Thanks To:
Manhattan Penthouse www.manhattanpenthouse.com
Nancy Swiezy Events & Floewers www.nancyswiezyevents.com
Remarkable Rhinestone www.remarkable rinestone.com
Eelegantly Iced.com www.elegantlyiced.com
Rev. Annie Lawrence www.revannielawrence.com
Christine Raspino www.stelaanddot.com
Amy Certilman www.theperfectsetting.com
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Those wishing to donate to the relief effort can text the phrase "REDCROSS" to 90999 to make a $10 contribution for every message sent. In addition, iTunes users will also find a donate button located on the main page for the iTunes store set up specifically for Sandy relief. People can also make contributions by calling 1-800-733-276
Many Thanks to Nancy A. Shenker, the original show girl, has been attending events since she was a teenager. She has worked as a show and event organizer, attendee, and exhibitor. She is often quoted in business press (including Crain’s and Trade Show Week) as an authority on trade shows and events.
Although she does not own a feathered headdress (yet), she brings a fresh and sometimes snarky perspective to the event world
"Remarkable Rhinestones used their product to creatively decorate their booth’s backdrop — and this rhinestone bouquet was a real crowd-attractor!"
To read more about the show: