Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's A My Fair Wedding For Rachel and Brendon from Big Brother and The Amazing Race!

They may not have been selected to be coaches on "Big Brother 14," but "Big Brother" and "Amazing Race" fans can watch Rachel and Brendon prepare for their wedding thanks to WEtv.


According to the network, the memorable couple will be featured on the next season of "My Fair Weding" with celebrity wedding expert David Tutera helping them execute what is being described as an "over the top" wedding.

And Remarkable Rhinestone has joined them to help BLING out this wedding!

With twelve episodes in total this season, Tutera believes this is one of the best to date.

"I've truly enjoyed making past seasons of My Fair Wedding," said David Tutera, star of the series. "But I'm really excited about the new season in which fans will get to see more of my life and most importantly, the real drama behind transforming a wedding in just three weeks."

"My Fair Wedding" returns Saturday, September 8 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on WEtv.

We are so excited to take part in 3 of  the weddings this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment