Saturday, June 16, 2012

How to Use Rhinestone Bling


Inspiration Shoot! 





Okay so recently we just did an inspiration photoshoot with some great vendors. Gwendolyn Tundermann our last vendor spotlight was our fabulous photographer, which is very important. A beautiful design can look awlful if you don’t have the right photographer. I wanted to do something to show our skills, and creativity. You don’t always get to show that off when working on an event. I had three tablescapes in mind (well more then that but we had to break it down, more to come later) The first one. I wanted all things that are pink and fun. The centerpieces were proved by S & A Events. I love when a florist can take exactly what you describe and make it come to life. I wanted a centerpiece to mimic the bridal bouquet. We used several shades of pink and cream and set this design outside.
Filigree Flower in Fuchsia Napkin Ring
Our second design was inspired by our business and my favorite colors. Green and Black. We were going for a flirty, fun look with this one so in comes the feathers and lace. I was so pleased at how this one came out.
Now we come to our elegant, romantic look.We used slate grey, sangria and silver for this tablescape.  I fell in love with the slate grey rosette linens and I knew how I wanted to use it. Crystals, candlelight, roses and bling. I wanted a slightly different look then what we normally see on the chivarli chairs so I played with different looks until I came up with this one. The company I get my linens from were so wonderful they made the special rosettes you see on the back of the chairs from the actual linens.
Silver Crescent Napkin Ring
Where did we get the bling? I am glad you asked. We first heard about Remarkable Rhinestones while watching the David Tutera My Fair Weddings Show. He mentioned the company  Remarkable Rhinestones and I thought-Hmm it must be expensive, my second thought was I have to have them for my photoshoot. I had been searching for some type of bling napkin rings but could not find exactly what I wanted. I decided to call contact them and find out how much it would cost to use just a few. To my amazement it was not that expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment