Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thanks To Bridal Gown Blog ..All That Glitters

 
 I found some beautiful bling to share! Remarkable Rhinestones has some great prices on their items! Check out these napkin rings - I think these would be perfect for a sweetheart table:



Beautiful Diamond shape Ring with channel stones. Classic Victorian Beauty sure to show your guests they are in for a special evening. The Rhinestones are glittering.
 
A Pin wheeled shaped Ring Star in Silver and Clear Crystal. This Classic shape will be a beautiful accessory to your dinner.
 Then I found these beautiful brooches!


And then finally if you are looking for a cute gift to add for your bridesmaids or someone special in the wedding party I found this totally cute Heart Shaped Rhinestone Frame - $9.25



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely like this collection. I just loved your ideas and suggestions. Gifts are best way to sharing our love without any expectation.

    Satin Bow Bridal

    ReplyDelete